Munsu Water Park
A waterpark featuring indoor and outdoor sections with various waterslides, fountains, pools, diving platforms, children’s area, and other installations. A popular weekend leisure spot for Pyongyangites. Also features several restaurants and one of the best cafes in Pyongyang.
- Bring swimmers, or buy some from the shop.
- Photographs of the wax statue of Kim Jong Il are not permitted.
- Lockers available to store your things.
- The display with holes for your faces just outside is a good place for a photo.
- Entry, €2 euro. Entry plus swimming – €9 euro.
Best times to visit
- Weekends are busy, and a good time to rub shoulders with locals.
Opened in November 2013, together with the Mirim Equestrian Club.
- The restaurants here serve hamburgers and other fast food. The Haemaji (해맞이) café here is regarded as one of the best in Pyongyang.
- At the entrance there is a realistic wax statue of Kim Jong Il.
- Wikipedia article on Munsu Water Park: