Kumrung Leisure Complex
A gymnasium/leisure complex located on the banks of the Taedong River in East Pyongyang. If you need a workout this is the place to come.
- You can find some of the best coffee in Pyongyang at the coffee shop on the ground floor of this complex.
- Fees apply for the use of facilities.
Best times to visit
Constructed in the 2010s.
- Pilates sessions are held here.
- The facilities also contain squash courts, a shooting gallery and a restaurant.
- The complex is right next to Golden Lane Bowling Alley, and across the road from the Ryugyong Health Complex, Ice-skating Rink, Skate Park, and the Kimilsungia Kimjongilia Exhibition Hall.
Leisure, Exercise, Sports, Gymnasium